The Firm reserves the right to change this policy at any given time without advance notice.
What User Data the Firm Collects
When you visit the Website, the Firm may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on the Firm’s Website.
Why the Firm Collects Your Data
There are several reasons for collecting your data:
- To better understand your needs.
- To contact you and respond to your requests and enquiries.
- To improve services and products.
- To customize the website according to your behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Solid Rock Law Firm is committed to protecting the privacy of confidential and personal information. The Firm has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help safeguard all the information collected online.
After the data is used for statistical analysis, it is completely removed from any systems. Please note that cookies don’t allow access or control of your computer in any way. The are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not in order to improve your experience.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
Solid Rock Law Firm will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless permission has been granted.